This is essentially the one of first and most important steps when considering undertaking any form of property development. Understanding the possible challenges, limitations and opportunities of a site can establish a stable foundation from which to launch your property development venture from.
We can guide developers and investors through a wide range of aspects that need to be considered during the initial assessment of a project’s merits.
Here are some of the things we investigate and get you to consider when assessing a property’s development potential:
- Site geometry, total useable area and development yield
- R-code zoning and the relationship to LG schemes, LLP’s and DAP’s,
- The requirement for any infrastructure or development contributions
- Site / soil & wind classification
- BAL (bushfire attack level) assessment
- Site contours and topography
- Availability and access to essential services and utilities
- Surrounding built environment and its effect on constructability
- Local demographics & Socio-economics
- Local transport hubs, routes and amenity infrastructure
- Noise attenuation requirements.
We have found that developers who arm themselves with this type information are better equipped when it comes to undertaking a project’s risk assessment.
Once these core considerations have been assessed and documented, we have a platform from which to begin bringing your specific development goals to life.
Instantly calculate the number of dwellings permitted to be built on your land.
*All information provided is subject to all relevant or local government approval.
Our experts are happy to answer all of your questions and find the best possible solution for the project you are working on.